Handcrafted shawl and cloak brooch in pure copper.
These moody Pacific Northwest style brooches are perfect for every day wear and make an excellent gift for a woman who loves the outdoors and appreciates uniquely handmade jewelry!
- Handmade in sturdy but lightweight 10 gauge and 14 gauge copper
- Brooch is 2 inches in length and 1.5 inches wide
- Coated in a high quality lacquer to preserve the natural shiny luster
- Currently in stock and ready to ship
- This listing is for one brooch
How It's Made
Created by jewelry designer Kahlia Chase in Washington State where she is inspired by the beauty of nature. She makes her wearable art completely from scratch using raw metals, self collected stones and hand tools.
Keep your jewelry dry for long lasting protection. Use the polishing cloth provided with your order if jewelry becomes dull.