Handcrafted serpent earrings in pure copper and brass with hypoallergenic french style hooks.
These moody Pacific Northwest style earrings are perfect for every day wear and make an excellent gift for a woman who loves the outdoors and appreciates uniquely handmade jewelry!
- Earrings hang 1.8 inches in total length
- Hooks are made with hypoallergenic Niobium wire for ultra sensitive skin
- Coated in a high quality lacquer to preserve the natural shiny luster
- Comes with silicone backers
- Currently in stock and ready to ship
How It's Made
Created by jewelry designer Kahlia Chase in Washington State where she is inspired by the beauty of nature. She makes her wearable art completely from scratch using raw metals, self collected stones and hand tools.
Keep your jewelry dry for long lasting protection. Use the polishing cloth provided with your order if jewelry becomes dull.