Handcrafted colorful Jasper pendant necklace in pure copper and brass.
This moody Pacific Northwest style pendant is perfect for a special occasion and makes an excellent gift for a man or woman who loves the outdoors and appreciates uniquely handmade jewelry!
- Pendant hangs 2.6 inches in total length
- Adjustable and easy to use polyester necklace hangs 14 - 28 inches
- Coated in a high quality lacquer to preserve the natural shiny luster
- The Jasper was locally collected in Oregon State
- One of a kind and ready to ship!
How It's Made
Created by jewelry designer Kahlia Chase in Washington State where she is inspired by the beauty of nature. She makes her wearable art completely from scratch using raw metals, self collected stones and hand tools.
Keep your jewelry dry for long lasting protection. Use the polishing cloth provided with your order if jewelry becomes dull.