Handcrafted red and yellow Jasper dangle earrings in pure copper with hypoallergenic french style hooks.
These moody Pacific Northwest style earrings are perfect for a special occasion and make an excellent gift for a woman who loves the outdoors and appreciates uniquely handmade jewelry!
- Earrings hang 2.5 inches in total length
- Hooks are made with hypoallergenic Niobium wire for ultra sensitive skin
- Comes with silicone backers
- Coated in a high quality lacquer to preserve the natural shiny luster
- The Jasper was locally collected in Washington State
- One of a kind and ready to ship!
How It's Made
Created by jewelry designer Kahlia Chase in Washington State where she is inspired by the beauty of nature. She makes her wearable art completely from scratch using raw metals, self collected stones and hand tools.
Keep your jewelry dry for long lasting protection. Use the polishing cloth provided with your order if jewelry becomes dull.